Sales Specialist (Turkish and English)
Arcom Sp, J. is one of the leading European companies producing storage systems for the tyre industry. We specialize in the production of: pallets, racking (except high-storage racking), boxes, metal baskets for storage and transport of all kinds of goods. As well as storage systems we also produce riot barriers, platforms, frames, trusses/crates and many different elements for building companies.
Our products are highly praised in the automotive and logistics companies. Production is carried out at our factory in Poland (in Rzezawa near Bochnia) which guarantees both quality and delivery time all over Europe. More than 95% of the production is exported to nearly 40 countries on 5 continents. We specialise in high-volume, repetitive production.
If you are interested to join our team just send us your documents.
Position: Sales Specialist (Turkish and English)
- Searching for new clients and establishing longterm cooperation,
- Preparing marketing offer in cooperation with our technical department,
- Market research (new products, competitors),
- Keeping all necessary documents and terms of agreement,
- Very good knowledge of turkish language (native preffered)
- Minimum good command of English,
- Excellent communication and networking skills,
- Initiative, very good organizational skills and self- discipline,
- Previous experience at the same position will be an asset but we are also open to meet in our team person that have all necessary sales competencies and is not afraid to check it in practice
- Knowledge and interest of sales and marketing topics will be also desirable
We are searching for person that is not afraid of challenges and will know how to act in biznes environment (mostly in selling by phone). Someone that knows the rules of selling at turkish speaking markets and who will be able to change this knowledge into practice.
Additionaly we offer:
- work, mostly stationary in our office in Rzezawa near Bochnia (Małopolska), in company with established postion (20 years, one of highly praised producers in Europe)
- nice atmosphere and team that is open to cooperation
- all necessary trainings, working tools and highly motivating salary system
- possibility of raising qualifications
If you are interested just send us your CV and cover letter